Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-09 Origin: Site
In the usual use of carbon cleaning machines, you need to pay attention to the regular maintenance of carbon cleaning machines, so what are the specific maintenance measures? What should be prepared before maintenance? Read on.
Here is the table of contents：
How to maintain the carbon cleaning machine?
What are the matters that need attention before the maintenance of the carbon cleaning machine?
1. Open the top cover of the carbon cleaning machine one by one, observe whether the nozzles are blocked, whether the angle is suitable, whether the water output is normal if an abnormality is found it should be dealt with immediately.
2. Open the top cover of the carbon cleaning machine, observe the operation of the brush and drive roller, if abnormal rotation is found then immediately notify the equipment department.
3. Check the differential pressure of the fan inlet and outlet filters, and replace the filters regularly.
4. Check the soft air duct connection at the fan inlet and outlet to prevent air leakage.
5. Check whether all valves are in proper position and whether water pipes are leaking.
6. Check all kinds of switches of carbon cleaning machine, emergency stop button, sensors work normally if found any abnormalities immediately notify the equipment department.
8. Clean the water tank (requirements: no slippery feeling, no oil stains, no broken glass slag, and other debris in the inner cavity of the water tank, no suspended matter after filling with water, no oil splash on the water surface, no oil and no blockage in the filter partition in the water tank, etc.).
1. Necessary tools and materials High-pressure cleaning gun; alcohol; clean oil-free non-linting rags; shoe covers; plywood; garbage cans; clean plastic cloth; fine wire; brushes.
2. Close the total water supply valve of the carbon cleaning machine.
3. After the top frame of the carbon cleaner rises to the maintenance height, press the red emergency stop button on the control screen and the emergency stop button on both sides of the cleaner to ensure that the electrical part is locked before the following maintenance items are carried out.
4. Cleaning personnel must wear oil-free work clothes, shoe covers, and hands-free of oil before entering the carbon cleaning machine for cleaning and maintenance, it is strictly prohibited to bring oil into the cleaning machine.
5. Cleaning should follow the principle of top to bottom, inside to outside, scrubbing first, and then rinsing.
6. The used dirty rags should be put into the designated trash can to avoid spreading oil.
Kingkar Eco-Technologies Co.Ltd. is a research and development, design, manufacturing, sales and service in one of the technology integrated enterprise, specializing in the production of a variety of carbon cleaning machine equipment, with several technically competent, innovative design and manufacturing personnel, can be customized for the special needs of customers in different industries carbon cleaning machine equipment, while undertaking a variety of domestic and foreign equipment transformation and maintenance services.
If you have related needs, welcome to our company's official website: https://www.kingkarmachine.com. Thank you very much for your support.